About Me

My photo
This is our family blog: We are now a family of FOUR! We are loving life with our son Kade who is three years old and our daughter Corinne who was born on July 13th 2009. Time is flying by and we are trying to cherish every moment with our kiddos. Things have gotten even busier lately as we get to know our new girl. Hopefully this blog will help us to keep track of the little moments and share them. Kade and Corinne are such a bright spots in our lives and we want to share them with you.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Daddy's Sweet Boy


Well, I was looking through some recent pictures tonight and found this one. This has to be my favorite picture of Scott and Kade. It was taken on our Florida/Disney trip back in April. I don't know too many little boys that love their daddy as much as Kade does his. If you look into his sweet eyes you can glimpse how much Scott means to him. He has always been a "daddy's boy". I tease Scott about this and act hurt at times, but truth be told nothing makes me happier. I feel so blessed that Kade has a dad that loves him so much and truly wants to spend time with him . They make memories together everyday that will help shape Kade into a great man someday. Scott is an awesome dad and I am so thankful for him.
We are planning on a playdate with Kade's friend Teagan tomorrow morning. I will post soon with pictures from that. Good Night.

No comments: