About Me

My photo
This is our family blog: We are now a family of FOUR! We are loving life with our son Kade who is three years old and our daughter Corinne who was born on July 13th 2009. Time is flying by and we are trying to cherish every moment with our kiddos. Things have gotten even busier lately as we get to know our new girl. Hopefully this blog will help us to keep track of the little moments and share them. Kade and Corinne are such a bright spots in our lives and we want to share them with you.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Our Anniversary


Well folks....We've officially made it four years. :) Yesterday marked our wedding anniversary. We went out last night and had dinner at Weber Grill downtown. Kade stayed with my mom all night so it was fun not having to worry about bedtimes and all of that. I even got to sleep in this morning without a little buddy to wake me up. I surprised Scott big time and got him a special watch. I was dying to give it to him all week and almost did on several occasions, but I'm really glad I just waited until last night. He loved it and I couldn't have been happier watching him open it. It has been an interesting year for us...we can't wait to see what else God has in store for our little family. Psalm 37: 23
"The steps of the Godly are directed by the Lord. He delights in every detail of their lives."





3 comments:

Meg said...

YEAH, Happy Anniversary! I am so happy for you guys and even happier that I have you guys as friends. You are both such wonderful people! And the dog bite is healing nicely, no rabies for me, thanks for your concern. Talk to you soon. Megan

Erica Russell said...

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you guys had a good time and man that dessert looks yummy. I have always wanted to go to the Weber grill! I like your outfit!

Kylie V. said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great night out!